7 oz. cold coffee | 1/4 cup heavy cream
2 tbsp .coffee liqueur | 1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup cold espresso | 2 tsp. chocolate syrup
2 tsp. agave syrup or 2 tsp superfine sug
- The day before, prepare the coffee ice cubes: pour the cold
coffee into ice cube trays and put in the freezer.
- Into a shaker, pour the espresso, coffee ice cubes, agave syrup, coffee liqueur and milk.
- Shake for 15 to 20 seconds, and pour the drink into a glass.
- Lightly whisk the cream and garnish the drink with it.
- Finish with a drizzle of chocolate syrup: pour it slowly and make a design on the chantilly, like a barista.