Mediterranean Pita Pizzas
- Number of people3
- Prep time
- Cooking time
- 3 soft pita breads (6-inch)
- 6 tablespoons hummus
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 3 tablespoons thin slivers of red onion
- 3 tablespoons sliced pitted Kalamata olives
- 6 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1 to 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- Place oven rack in middle position.
- Spread pitas evenly with hummus. Top with remaining ingredients except olive oil.
- Choose the
PIZZA function with the CONTROL knob and press the SELECT button to set Time to 7 minutes. Press Start/Stop button. When
beep sounds, place pitas directly on rack.
- Bake until crisp and thoroughly heated. (Start checking doneness after 5 minutes.)
Press Start/Stop button.
- If desired, drizzle with olive oil and garnish with additional fresh herbs.
- Cut in wedges to serve.