Monte Cristo Waffles
- Number of people4
- Prep time
- Cooking time
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese (4 oz)
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked ham
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Raspberry syrup, warmed if desired
- Heat Krups Waffle Maker to desired Shade.
- In large bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt until well mixed. Stir in cheese and ham.
- In medium bowl, whisk eggs, milk and oil until blended. Pour into dry ingredients and stir until mixed.
- When "Ready" light is on and signal sounds, spoon and spread about 1/2 cup of the batter in each square of bottom plate. Close and latch lid.
- Cook until "Ready" light is on and signal sounds. Repeat with remaining batter. Serve with raspberry syrup.