- 80 ml coffee
- 20 ml Calvados cream (or whisky cream)
- 2 soft caramel toffees
- 50 ml 35% fat UHT whipping cream
- 1 stick of cinnamon or 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- In a saucepan, heat the cream and melt the caramels. Allow to cool completely and chill. Whisk the caramel cream into stiff peaks. You can also pour the caramel cream directly into a siphon and put it into the refrigerator.
- Pour the Calvados cream into the bottom of the cup, and add the coffee on top.
- Garnish with the caramel cream and sprinkle with freshly grated cinnamon.
Either the Calvados is poured into the coffee, or served separately in the still-warm cup once the coffee has been drunk.