- 200 ml coffee
- 100 ml UHT single cream
- 3 egg yolks
- 50 g light brown sugar
- 4 slices of brioche
- 20 g butter
- 4 scoops of coffee ice cream
- Pour the coffees.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the coffees with the cream and the egg yolks.
- Toast the slices of brioche, and dip them in the mixture.
- Heat a frying pan with a knob of butter and sprinkle with light brown sugar. As soon as the mixture begins to caramelise, fry the slices of brioche. Ensure that both sides are nicely golden.
- Place each slice on a plate and serve with a scoop of coffee ice cream.