- Number of people2
- Prep time
- Cooking time
- 3/4 lb salmon fillets, about 1 inch thick
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- Lightly brush baking pan with vegetable oil. Place salmon skin side up on pan. Adjust oven rack to upper position. Place pan in oven.
- Choose the BROIL function with the CONTROL knob and press the SELECT button twice and Time to 7 minutes. Press Start/Stop button. When beep sounds, remove pan.
- Turn salmon over. Spread about 1/2 of mayonnaise mixture over top of salmon. Return to oven.
- Set Time to 10 minutes. Broil until top starts to bubble and brown, and fish flakes easily with a fork. (Start checking doneness after 8 minutes.)
- Serve with remaining sauce.