Cheesy Mashed Potato Waffle
- Number of people2
- Prep time
- Cooking time
- 3 cups mashed potatoes
- 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs, plus an additional 1/2 cup
- 2 large eggs
- One and half cups finely shredded cheese blend
- Plug in the waffle maker and turn it to setting 4.
- Mix all ingredients together except for the additional 1/2 cup of the bred crumbs.
- Use a half cup to measure out the "patty". From the patties as you would a burger.
- Roll the mashed potato patty in the additional 1/2 cup of bred crumbs.
- One the waffle maker is preheated place four patties, one per waffle section, into the waffle maker.
- Press down slightly on each patty, close the lid.
- when the waffle maker signals the waffle is ready, remove it from the waffle maker.
- Waffles can be topped with sour cream, chives, bacon or your favourite toppings.