- 3 cups of all-purpose flour
- 3 tsp of granulated sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp of salt
- 1-3/4 cups reduced fat milk
- 1/2 cup of vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- Mix the flour and baking powder in a large bowl.
- Make a hole in the middle and add salt, sugar and eggs.
- Gradually mix in the milk a little at a time.
- Let the batter rest for 1 hour before using it, after making sure your Waffle Maker have been preheated you can then pour the batter in the waffle maker using as ladle (g) : the batter in the baking compartments should not exceed the height of the the separator bar.
- Close the waffle maker and cook for the recommended amount of time.
- The waffles should be nicely browned, then put them on a dish and serve the waffles sprinkled with icing sugar.
- The waffles are delicious with melted chocolate, whipped cream, jam, ice cream, strawberries or any topping you prefer.