- 110 g soft slightly salted butter
- 175 g chocolate chips
- 200 g light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 40 ml espresso
- 230 g plain flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- In a mixing bowl, whisk the butter with the sugar and egg. Add the espresso.
- Sieve together the flour and baking powder and incorporate slowly into the mixture. Add the chocolate chips.
- Place a ball of dough onto a baking sheet covered with non-stick baking paper. Using the back of a soup spoon dipped in lukewarm water, spread the dough in order to obtain regular cookies.
- Cook in the oven at 180°C for around 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool on a rack.