- 80 ml coffee
- 1 tsp chestnut cream
- 20 ml milk
- 50 ml 35% fat UHT whipping cream
- 10 ml Grand Marnier
- 1 unwaxed orange
- 1 candied orange peel
- In a glass or cup, heat the milk with the nozzle. Add the chestnut cream and mix well. Pour into a large cup.
- Pour the coffee into this preparation.
- Flavour the cream with the Grand Marnier, and whisk. Arrange carefully onto the coffee.
- Cut the candied orange peel into very small cubes, place them on the cream and grate a little orange zest over the top.
The whipped cream can be made using a siphon.