- 2 x 40 ml espressi
- 25 g praline powder (see tip below)
- 40 ml + 20 ml milk
- 1 tsp pralinette (chopped hazelnuts, toasted and lightly carmamelised - see tip below)
- 20 ml toasted hazel nut syrup
- 1 small dry meringue
- In a saucepan, gently heat the 20 ml milk and incorporate the praline powder until it is dissolved.
- Froth the remaining 40 ml milk directly in the glass with the nozzle, then add the praline milk.
- Pour the espressi into the milk mixture.
- Decorate your coffee with pralinette, broken meringue pieces and a drizzle of toasted hazel nut syrup.
If you can’t fi nd pralinette, dry fry 1 tsp crushed hazel nuts with 1 tsp sugar until they are caramelised. If you can’t fi nd praline powder, place 25 g sugar and 25 g toasted hazelnuts and almonds in a pan over a medium heat. Leave the sugar to melt and the mixture to caramelise to a golden brown colour, swirling the pan occasionally (do not stir). Remove from the heat and pour into a tray covered with n non-stick baking paper. Leave to cool completely and blend in a food processor or grinder until a fi ne powder.