- Number of people1
- Prep time
- 2 x 40 ml espressi
- 25 g praline powder (see tip below)
- 40 ml + 20 ml milk
- 1 tsp pralinette (chopped hazelnuts, toasted and lightly carmamelised - see tip below)
- 20 ml toasted hazel nut syrup
- 1 small dry meringue
- In a saucepan, gently heat the 20 ml milk and incorporate the praline powder until it is dissolved.
- Froth the remaining 40 ml milk directly in the glass with the nozzle, then add the praline milk.
- Pour the espressi into the milk mixture.
- Decorate your coffee with pralinette, broken meringue pieces and a drizzle of toasted hazel nut syrup.